Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thursday Threads

I thought I would finally post some pics of the the Threads I have been working on. Crochet has been a sort of salvation for me over the last year or so. When I am having a flare up it seems to be the one thing that can take my mind off the pain. There is something about the counting stitches and concentration that tends to distract me just enough. I owe a lot of that to Teresa at the Art of Crochet. I always wanted to learn but never did until last year I came across her blog and youtube videos and just like that I was a crochet queen.. :) Usually the amount that I crochet is directly related to the amount of pain that is going on but even so there is always a sense of accomplishment with each finished project. Here are just a few ...







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Top Chef. What do you think about this season? I'm not as impressed as in previous seasons but I still love it. And the Real Housewives? yes please!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the time to write that. I found it very interesting. If you get a chance you should visit my blog as well. I hope you have a great day!