Monday, January 25, 2010

I'm Still Here!

I'm still here, I haven't gone anywhere, I can't believe it's been nearly a week since I posted last. I was doing so well and then I wasn't.  I've been  having another horrible flareup which not only affects my body but my mind.  I can't seem to get my thoughts together long enough to put them down in writing. 
I have also been crocheting, alot. I am working on Ro's afghan and what started as a small project has become something else. I don't want to give it away just yet. I am almost finished with it so I promise as soon as I am I will post the pictures. But for now I am going to keep crocheting and get this blanket done.  I only have 20 more flowers to do before I am done. I can hardly believe that a little over a year ago all I could do was crochet a chain and now I can do almost anything. When I started this I didn't think I would love it so much. I am so thankful for youtube. It has been such an amazing teacher for my learning process.  So back at I go before I have to head out and take sister to her first bass lesson. She's been wanting to learn and we found her a teacher so we will see how it goes. I am sure it won't be long before she has a garage band, in my garage I'm sure!

2 comments:

~~louise~~ said...

I've always wanted to learn how to crochet. Kudos to you for following through. I wish I could be as decisive. I have unfinished projects everywhere!!!

"See" you when you return.

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

Good for you. It's alwaysa great feeling to see a project to the end.