Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Little More About Me

Ok so Trisha over at Mom Dot has presented us with another great idea. Introduce Yourself to Your Neighbor Day. Sounds fun so I am in.


Hi my name is Stephanie ,
I am 37 for a few more weeks (except all of my amazing coffee mom friends who just happen to all be 33 and 34 have mandated that I get to be the same age as them until we can all be 40 together) So scratch that I am 33 ( humor me)

                                 
I have three kiddos Rorie 10 going on 15, Keegan my crazy little man 7 and his twin sister Rylin the queen of all things.







 

I am married to Roy and have been since 1997 and will continue to be forever ; cause lets face it no one wants either of our baggage.. Just kidding I am head over heals in love with this man that makes me happy, crazy, angry, crazy, takes wonderful care of our family... did I say crazy.



I am one of the few lucky people in this world who can say I met my Best Freind Soul Mate, Amanda who is the amazing, dedicated, hysterical, funny, dependable anchor in my sometimes wobbly foundation 11 years ago.


Through various life challenges and all we have ended up rasing our combined 5 kids as one big family.
I love all 5 of them as if I gave birth to each, they make me laugh, cry, scream, giggle and want to pull my hair out a lot of the time. But what kids don't.

I am addicted to Diet Coke, I love Cheese-Its (to the point that I hide them from the kids so I don't have to share)
I love dark chocolate, I am scared of the dark, I love scary movies but not horror movies, action movies are my favorite.
I love to shop, but not just shop bargain shop, nothing gives me a bigger thrill than finding something I want for 70 - 90 % off.
I love to cook , sew and crochet.
I confess that I am a Twitterholic and I am loving the blog world that I have been introduced to.
I have two dogs Buckley and Ella both labs. We just moved to the country and I am loving every minute of it.
I have a chronic illness, but I am bound and determined to kick its' ass one way or the other.
So thats just a little more about me.

16 comments:

Desiree @ Writing to Sanity said...

Dark chocolate...yummmmmy.

Emily's Family said...

what a neat post.

http://couponmommyof2.blogspot.com/

Mel at Adventures of Mel said...

So nice to meet you!:) I'm following from MBC.

Busymomsteph said...

Thank you all for stopping by can't wait to check out your sites as well.

shawn said...

Well, we have a few things in common: I live on Diet Coke and I have 2 Labs. You've got good tastes!!!
Following from the MBC

Night Owl Mama said...

coming by from mbc I'm on momdot too I must of missed that post

Nice to meet u u have a wonderful family

Veronica Lee said...

Welcome to the Friends Following Friends Club!

Rieshy said...

I just found you on Friends Following Friends.

I too hide food so I don't have to share- chocolate is my weakness:)

Btw I loved the laundry post. Been there right with you!

Stockpiling Mom said...

Stopping by from MBC. Following you!

http://www.stockpilingmom.com

Anonymous said...

great blog... I'm now following from FFF on MBC....


Chrissy
Happy Mom Of 5

MisAdventuresofMomof3 said...

Hey Stephanie -

We have so much in common - I need diet coke - not a want, but a need.

I love to cook.

My youngest boy is named Keegan - great minds think alike!

New follower of your blog and I can't wait to read more! Come visit me!

Unknown said...

great idea - introducing yourself. Love this post. Stopping by from MBC.

Coupon Clippin Mommy said...

I'm following from MBC. Come check me out here:

http://www.couponclippinmommy.com/

Loco YaYa said...

hi! im amanda. and im following because... i kinda have to! i am after all your bestest friend.

i LOVE this post. i guess im gonna have to give in a do a real one for momdot. sheesh.

Robin G said...

40 isn't that big of a deal, at least it wasn't for me. Of course, I was 6 months prego at the time w/ my daughter.

Kasey@ All Things Mamma said...

Thanks for the intro! It's nice to get to "know" you a little better! BTW....I get a thrill from a good bargain too!