Monday, February 1, 2010

Another Meltdown Monday

Well this is getting to be a habit. I am not normally a person that hates Mondays. Mondays are the day all the kids go back to school after a crazy weekend whats not to love about that? Well mine started out fairly simple except for the raging headache I've had for two weeks now, but anyway the twins had appointments with the eye doctor today, they have never had their eyes checked and I thought it would be a good idea. The little man has been struggling in school and it is suspected he is dyslexic on top of his learning delays and right now we have good insurance so I made the appointments and its always easier to do both at the same time than to make several trips. Anyway I pick them up from school and head to town and my stupid transmission starts acting up so of course that makes me crazy. We managed to get to the doctor and I find out that I am a horrible mother. Little R is fine but the little man needs glasses... badly his correction is +1.75 and +2.00 .. he is blind as a bat. I am hoping that this will help with some of the problems at school. I feel so guilty.
I am trying to get a hold of the crazy roller coaster ride I seem to be on, I am making my lists and marking things off as much as I can but each time I mark one thing off it seems like something else comes up. I know, I know .. When it rains it pours, but right now I could really use a bigger umbrealla and if adversity builds character, well I should have enough for all of us..lol

5 comments:

thecrunchywife said...

Ugh I'm sorry :( Hopefully thing swill be looking up soon...

Now following from FFF on MBC…if you could take a few seconds and visit my blog, that’d mean a lot!

http://www.thecrunchywife.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Don't they say "it gets worse before it gets better"? So...look forward to some sunshine soon.

Holly Lefevre said...

Oh Man! So sorry! This year is just starting out that way for everyone it seems...We need Spring and a fresh start!

~*~*~*~*~ said...

Hey, if you only melt down on Mondays, you are doing good in my book! Sorry you are going through all that, but it will get better-it always does. My life is just like that too, one thing after another! Good luck

BTW- I have something (award) for you on my blog. I enjoy your refreshing honesty here, and thought that needed to be noticed.

Lindsay said...

I feel for ya. My mom is going through the same type of thing. She got in a motorcycle accident with my dad, then had someone break into their bank account, and then yesterday the side of her face started swelling because of an infected gland.

I will keep you in my prayers and hopefully God will throw many blessing to you after all of this : )