Saturday, February 13, 2010

My New RainBoots The Review




Well after much anticipation my new Rain Boots finally arrived. I am so impressed. They are getting quite the workout right now because it has been raining nonstop here. They are so cute not to mention they are very comfortable. The construction is very sturdy. The shaft is wide enough to tuck in your jeans with ease. I will say they are a everything I could have hoped for and more. I love them. I would recommend these to anyone. The whole buying process was very easy and rewarding. Being able to get something for myself (which doesn't happen very often) and give something back in return is very rewarding. And did I mention they are Ridiculously CUTE!!!

2 comments:

~SHANNON~ said...

Cute boots indeed!

I came over from Friday Follow! I'm a day late...but better late than never, huh?

I'm your newest follower! Will ya follow me back? :)

Shannon at:http://www.milkandcuddles.com/

Lindsay said...

I am so glad these worked out for you so well : ) They are so cute!! I have been thinking about getting some for me and my three yr old so we can go play in the puddles after it rains!!